- The second release.
- Includes core of the framework - which builds over kernel and forms the basis of all future functionalities.
- Baked in "document", "files", "IO", "sessionStore" and "states" plugins.
- Also includes system features like "fsa" and "dynamicExtend".
- Include missing template for a custom "app" plugin.
- Bundled examples covers following concepts:
- Configuring framework using "fluidOptions"
- App Plugin
- Dynamically loading plugins and features
- Client-side session management
- Client-side state management
- Minor kernel bugs fixed.
(Consider only, if you are building yourself and have a previous version's source code)
- In order to build core set OPTION_FLUIDJS_CONTENT=2 in \customizations\buildOptions.bat file.
- Use provided fluidOptions.debug.js and fluidOptions.release.js files instead of old ones.
- $f.get.plugin.byQualifiedName() signature is changed.