- Another weekend release - a stability release this time.
- Includes stripped kernel.
- 'environment', 'utils' and 'app' plugins are moved to 'core' package, keeping 'kernel' package to a bare minimum.
- 'kernel' package code re-factored to handle absence of these plugins.
- 'simulatedPackage' functionality is added to kernel to simulate 'core' or 'kernel' package even in a 'custom' or 'full' package.
- Include kernel support for dynamic fluidOptions overrides via query string parameters in startup html url.
- Build engine updated to support bundling package simulation metadata at build time.
- Minor kernel bugs fixed.
- Documentation covers more topics now. (look for hyperlinks in API Overview topic)
- Example platform is updated to support package simulation. (look for package selection dropdown on examples page)
- In-example annotation sidebar is reorganized for easy and focused understanding.
(Consider if you are building yourself and have a previous version's source code)
- In order to build 'kernel' or 'core' package OPTION_FLUIDJS_CONTENT to 1 or 2 respectively, in \customizations\buildOptions.bat file.
- With 'simulatePackage' functionality, it is no longer required to fiddle with OPTION_FLUIDJS_CONTENT setting, unless you really want to build a stripped-down package for distribution.
- Several files and folders are renamed and reorganized.
- $f.info.version is now an object instead of string. The value of $f.info.version can now be read from, $f.info.version.type instead.
- $f.extend.core is renamed to $f.extend.system
- fluidjs assembling metadata definition format is changed to include simulation metadata.